Chase had reached out to me, because he saw what I was doing with my YouTube channel, and very graciously asked me to share those insights with their audience.
The Honest eCommerce podcast is aimed at Shopify and e-commerce stores, helping them succeed.
You can find the original episode page here, or you can listen to an embed of the episode below.
Some of the Things We Talked About
Here’s some the the topics we talked about in this thirty-minute episode.
- Getting leads from YouTube videos instead of written content.
- My workflow for making videos on a daily basis.
- Becoming seen as a subject matter expert by consistently showing up.
- The power of authenticity.
- What the YouTube algorithm seems to like.
- You don’t need a lot of views or subscribers to win business.
- People do business with people they know, like, and trust.
- One distinct advantage that video has over written content for lead generation.
- Why you should stay positive, even if your marketing channels do not take off immediately.
- Practical advice for e-commerce store owners for publishing content.
- The importance of brand stories.
- Types of content that almost succeeds on YouTube.
- Some huge SEO reasons to make videos that accompany written content.
- Using your YouTube Upload Defaults to speed up video publishing.
- Leveraging YouTube hashtags for more discoverability in YouTube search.
- How video can help e-commerce product pages rank higher in Google.