Recently, I appeared on the Weekly SEO podcast and YouTube show presented by European digital agency BoostROAS.
A video of the presentation is below. This episode also contains a segment from the BoostROAS team on lowering bounce rate on your website.
Some of the topics we discussed around local SEO include:
- Best practices for local SEO.
- Optimizing your Google My Business Profile.
- Importance of third-party sites like Yelp and Yellow Pages.
- Business categories on Google Business Profile (GBP) and third-party sites.
- Adding robust content to your site.
- Matching search intent with your pages.
- Doing an analysis of your home page. What keyword set should your home page focus on?
- Making your services pages as helpful as possible.
- Why looking like a large brand is vital for local SEO.
- Building a diverse link profile that impresses the Google ranking algorithm.
- Page speed and the upcoming May 2021 Page Experience Update.
- Using Schema structured data to enhance how your website appears in search results.